Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Life Transforming

I have a good education, good career and good family. Is it enough? Am I satisfy with this great achievement?

THE ANSWER IS NOT

So, what are my next dreams, goals and mission?

I satisfy my previous achievements such as:

1) Education
- I have BA in Psychology and Master in Education from RUPP. Moreover, I have study master level of leadership, relationship and self development with B Sam.
- I have a good foundation of English capacity, I'm lucky to experience in a good language school such as ACE, Collingwood and other schools.

2) Career
I have a job I like as a social worker at PSE after I graduated. Then I worked famous NGO in social work was SSC, as a social worker and social work trainer. Currently, I'm working as a HR Manager at good company IBC. In addition, I'm honor to work for NTI as a trainer and HR Director with a great gentle man Sin Dara.

3) Family
I have a smart and wise wife who always understand and support me. She is a young lady who tease me to be angry but she has a vision of family and life. She always support me in term of emotional. She want me to be the best.

All of these achievements make me of proud of and satisfy my life. I appreciate and grateful of what I have and grateful of people support me whether direct and indirect. 

IMPORTANT
But I feel sorry for do not have a great guideline and support to make my life better and greater. It is never too late. That why I'm writing here. I cannot change the past but I use the past experiences to guide and strengthen what I'm going to do next. 

  • I know if I have a good English, I will be better than today. I missed the chance to study in Australia and New Zealand because I didn't have a qualify English language. So, what I have to next study English to get IELTS 6.5 - 7.5. And if I have a good English, I can have a good work with high pay in a good working place such as international organization or international company.
  • Career: some career is good but low pay, some career is not good but good pay, some career is good and high pay. That what I want! How to this career? Strong education background, strong experience background, and good attitude. I have some of them that mean that I'm on the right track so what to do? I have to have a great network, learn to sell or present myself to others, have a great productivity, and so on.
  • Self Development
    • Self discipline
    • New habit of reading, practicing English exercise, regular exercise, not talk negative about other people, think as positive as I can to the world.

More detail will be posted 

No comments:

Post a Comment