Monday, April 4, 2011

My Education Value

I experience having a difficult situation in doing my education--- NOW!!!

- school fee
- school material
- time for coursework
- THESIS:
  • collect documents-- UNESCO, MoEYS, SCA, and others
  • time for write and edit-- weekend and night (late night)
  • fieldwork-- Kampot province
  • much people is helping-- Dr. Mike, Dr. Mark, Dr. Jeanette and other friends.
  • my wife sacrifice her time, money and energy a lots.
  • too much stress and tension on thesis research
My Master at RUPP is too expensive even in money and life resource. 

2 comments:

  1. សួស្តី បុរសដែលជោគជ័យ! ខ្ញុំគ្រាន់តែចង់និយាយពាក្យដ៏ខ្លីថាៈ ខ្ញុំពិតជាកោតសរសើរ ចំពោះ ការគិត និងការអនុវត្តន៏ របស់ Vanni មែនទែន។

    សូមទទួលនូវការគោរព រាប់អាន ពី ភាព,

    ReplyDelete
  2. ខ្ញុំទើបតែឃើញ Comment អម្បាញ់មុិញនេះទេ! អរគុណសំរាប់ការសរសើរ! ខ្ញុំគិតថាអ្នក comment ក៍មិនអន់ដែរ។

    ReplyDelete