Monday, March 28, 2011

What do you want to be? Victims or Choosers?

1. Victims situation- what they think or say

1.1 POOR ME- Ignore opportunities
- What is the point?
- I've done my bit
- Nobody can say I haven't try
- There's nothing I can do
- This is always happen to me
- It's just the way life is and there is nothing we can do about it
- I'm too busy/fat/ugly
1.2 BLAMER- Denies opportunities
- It's your fault
- You did it to me
- You let me down
- It's typical of the company
- And there are supposed to know that works
- They're always the same
- What's the point of doing anything?
- It's always the same with them
2. Choosers- what they think or say
2.1 Player- Take opportunities
- I'm going to make the most of this 
- Let's get on with it
- I'll do it
- It's under control
- Leave that with me
- Experience tell us
- I'll make it happen
- You can rely on me to deliver
2.2 PIONEER- Seek opportunities
- Where's the opportunity in this?
- I can make a difference
- How can I make the most of it?
- Where can I get help and support?
- What would someone else do?
- There's a opportunity here to do something
- How could others be useful?
- I wonder what I can learn there?
2.3 CREATOR- Make opportunities
- I could make something out of this situation
- I wonder what would happen if...?
- Why don't we...?
- There will be solution
- Let try something different or new
- I can look at this differently
- Let be outrageous
- Here's the big picture

*** Now you can choose to be a victims or chooser for your life?
*** Most of the time I'm the victim and this lesson aware me to be different!!!
*** We are are what we think, feel and choose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment